Covid 19 - The Next Chapter šŸ¤”

What a good idea!

1 Like

Latest news is that the French people who are being repatriated are being quarantined in a holiday camp in Deauville.
A bit closer than I would like. Is this the Last Post for me?

My advice is Deaunā€™t go iV you Deaunā€™t Vant to get ille. The writingā€™s on the Vall!

I know itā€™s hopeless but I just ate a Utile Quiche Lorraine and Heinz Baked Beans.

Thatā€™s how desperate itā€™s got! :scream::confounded:

1 Like

The detailā€™s in the Deauville!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s better. If I can get that down me I think Iā€™ll be able to throw up my supper! :nauseated_face:

Better the Deauville you knowā€¦

4 Likes

Peter noting desperate at that. Quite the contrary, i had fried egg, chips and beans for my tea. now that is food. Beats snails, macaronis and spinach any day of the week.

2 Likes

Itā€™s nice when you can do it but the cost of things in local shops and markets are so high. A white baguette for 1.20 Euro and itā€™s solid by the evening.
Vegetables sourced from the same place as the supermarkets but 50% more expensive.

Lovely, Roger. I shall stop beating myself up. Iā€™ll come clean, Roger. While my wife was away I ate two imported English chocolate-flavoured ā€œSwiss rollsā€ (jumbo-sized) with synthetic cream. An act of scrumptious madness, I know. But non, rien de rien, non, je ne regrette rienā€¦:hugs:

I have a ā€˜county linesā€™ pal who can do Hot Cross Buns : let me know of you are up for someā€¦:shushing_face:

1 Like