Covid booster without Carte Vitale

@JaneJones I think the reply is aimed at folk who’ve been jabbed outside France…

I also had my first two jabs done in uk and my third here in France and was issued my EU digital certificate clearly stating that I have had all 3 injections.

If you live here, then why do you get vaccinations elsewhere?

sounds as if there is quite some confusion between countries… resulting in some folk not getting their details updated. Hope it gets sorted asap…

Depends on where one is… I know folk who got jabbed asap in UK 'cos they happened to be there (for whatever reason) then continued their doses back here in France.

On the other hand, I know a family who had 2 doses in France and were waiting until they got to UK for their 3rd as that is when the timings would be correct (while they visited family). I urged them to get jabbed here in France before leaving as the goalposts had changed bringing dates forward … but have no idea if they did so

there has been such a complicated age-health-whatever related timetable for getting one’s jabs… it’s been comforting for many folk to get them sooner if they can… no matter which country.

They will if you had all three vaccines in France. They don’t if you had two in the UK and the booster in France

Because, jane Jones, We moved to France after we had had the first two covid jabs (the UK was ahead of the game in our area at the time).

1 Like

We had all 3 jabs here in France without CV. There is a Gouv.fr decree document which states all people will be jabbed even without CV. We mentioned this at the centre and they said no problem we know about this.

lol - just clicking on the edit button on the post brings up the ‘deleted’ info. Not so good…