Covid vaccination - first jab today - next one beginning of July

The communes around us here in the Aude have organised mobile vaccinations in the villages.

A couple of weeks ago we were given an appointment by our mairie in a village about 10-15 mins away.

The Sapeurs Pompiers from the fire and rescue centre in Carcassonne are travelling around and providing the medical and logistical support to organise these local sessions.

2 Likes

Got our 2nd yesterday, at the doctors. AZ and no problems though this time took the painkiller as soon as we got home, last time I left it till the following morning and had a brief period of aches, whereas my wife did what we both did yesterday, and was fine.

After all the fuss in Europe over AZ and blood clots, I was surprised that no-one in the surgery raised doubts about the 3 mini strokes that my wife has had over the last few years. :confused:

We had our second jab last Wednesday. No problems until herself got me out today for a healthy cycle. Now aches everywhere :rofl:

Iā€™m booked in for next week for my first I was confused with at first that I have to drive up to the next door department instead of one of the many local hospitals and clinics