CPAM English Helpline Number?

Hi, the number is given as

08 11 36 36 46 or 3646

However, when I dial those from my mobile there is a 'Number not valid' message.

Does anyone have another number or do I need another sim card for my phone?!

Thanks,

Roger

Thanks Tim. Decided to ignore the translation advice & take copies of our certificates as they were. We got to CPAM at about 4.30pm on Monday. They accepted our copies without question-didn't even look at the originals. So it was all easy-noticed they locked up & left at 4.50pm so maybe our timing was good!

They are supposed to accept documents from other EU states in official EU languages.

Thanks David. Discovered from Orange Helpline I'd re-connected the Livebox wrong after spilling coffee on it! Then 36 46 worked, but I had to be redirected to an English speaking lady who was very helpful.

Discovered that from our now permanent address I need to take our S1's to Langon, complete with an 'official' translation of our birth certificates & marriage certificate. To a new resident this seems very strange. I guess there will be more 'strange' to come...

0811 36 36 46 is the number since around March this year. So now you've got more comms power try that.

However, now we have internet I can Skype these numbers quite cheaply.

It seems that with Toggle Sim you cannot call premium-rate numbers and neither can you call low-cost (local call rate numbers)

Toggle Sim do enable you to keep your old UK number so UK folks can call you within their call allowance & also have a French number on a PAYG.

Otherwise a nuisance for these local call landline numbers.

Thanks, but as I said, those numbers do not work with my toggle-sim card (Lycamobile). Maybe, as I said, I need a new nano-sim & 08 numbers are not OK with this carrier? I’ll ring 'em.
Thanks,
Roger

http://www.ameli.fr/assures/votre-caisse-paris/nous-contacter/english-speakers-your-special-advice-line_paris.php

this link takes you to the appropriate CPAM/Ameli web page.

I have 08-11-36-36-46, but, fortunately, I have not had to use it recently.

Don't forget that as from the 6th April 2015, you no longer need a form S2 to access the National Health in the UK.

Please try this for English help line 09 74 75 36 46

Please try this 09 74 75 36 46