Crit'Air cert

Something citizen kahn hasnt done and folks accuse Bojo of being a liar, cheat and loads of other things. People should be looking more closely at that imbecile in London town hall.

1 Like

Perhaps you have forgotten that your mate Bojo was the one who introduced ULEZ in the first place? It wasn’t Khan’s idea.

Of course lately he’s been campaigning against its extension to the whole of the London area, but that’s Boris for you - consistent only where his political and personal interests are concerned. :smiley:

1 Like

Actually, Bojo was the one who was in on the planning in 2015 for it to be introduced in 2020. Khan took over from Bojo and introduced it 18 months earlier so it wasnt Bojo it was Khan.

So because Boris got kicked out of office before he could actually implement ULEZ, it wasn’t really his idea at all??? :laughing: :laughing: :crazy_face:

Good grief… things are tetchy enough at the moment :wink: :wink: … let’s not fall out over which Plonker is responsible for what… they’re all a load of PLONKERS…
There now … that’s better, I feel fit for almost anything… :wink: :wink:

Please excuse my brief moment of petulance… :rofl:

5 Likes

I fully agree. Fact is Khan is chasing the implementation of “his” ULEZ whilst the Underground has much higher emissions than even before the ULEZ was thought of and he doesnt improve that for the 5.5 million travellers /day

Such cynicism in one so young :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

You are way out of date. All of the above is proven now. In the case of lying it’s been proven for years.

1 Like

John, I didnt say he wasnt, but lets be honest, this inquiry was nothing but a witch hunt chaired by Hattie who isnt exactly above board herself. The evidence was prepared and investigated by Gray who it seems broke the ministerial codes herself and the legged it to labour. Jenkin was also breaking lockdown rules and yet sits on an inquiry smug as you like. My view is that like Trump, this kangaroo court will only make him more popular and stronger than he was before.

Did you deliberately miss out the word “undemocratic” or was that just an oversight?

Maybe I’m naive, but I think the committee did a fine job and I think Grey was too soft on Johnson. You may well be right and Johnson will bounce back, if so the people that support him deserve everything they get.

3 Likes

They did a fine job :sunglasses: hopefully it will sink the constantly lying, conceited, contrite, pocket lining, (I’ll add lying again) bastard once and for all, though I doubt it unfortunately :confused:

2 Likes

He used to cycle over Blackfriars Bridge every morning and I can only apologise for not putting a piece of wood into the spokes. As I crossed the bridge.

2 Likes

Covid lockdown has upset more people than anything else BJ might have done. So many can’t forgive him or the tories when they were not allowed to be with dying relatives or go to their funerals, that will stay with thousands of folks forever and be reflected in voting next election.

The “Let the bodies pile high” comment is hardly a way for him to show compassion.

I am pleased the incompetent lying fool is gone - hopefully for good.

4 Likes

If you buy a certificate does it cover al
Cities?

For those with a short attention span - yes, it covers all cities.

The longer version:
The Crit’air vignette is valid throughout France and will work in all cities that have mandated its use, subject to the vehicle meeting the standard required (so if you drive a Crit’air 4 car in a zone where only 1, 2 or 3 are allowed then you will be committing an offence and may be fined).

1 Like

Sounds very complicated!

It isn’t really - just get the vignette in your car, then check what Crit’air categories are acceptable for your proposed journey or visit.

If you use mapping software like Waze, it knows where the Crit’air zones are, and you can tell it which band your car belongs to -it will then ensure you don’t stray unwittingly where you shouldn’t!

1 Like

The ZFE in Toulouse is not yet being policed or enforced. I can drive freely in the inner city streets with my Crit’Air 5. But it will all change on 1st January 2024 when they will begin to enforce the law, with cameras, police spies and tracker dogs. The key thing is to have the Crit’Air sticker on your windscreen.

5, 4 and even 3 will be banned at the end of this year. But you can ask for a dispensation 52 times a year by filling out a form on-line 24 hours before travelling. Bureaucratic, but it could save you poor country-dwellers from some hefty fines!

In the meantime I shall try and sell my 2000 diesel Xantia somewhere in the mountains, far from the un-polluted city …

2 Likes