Damp

A friend of ours has damp in one wall of her house it started about 5 years ago after the exterior of the house was painted with B and Q maisonry paint but at the same time the road level was raised, as the house is on an incline any rain will run down and lodge against her wall also her lounge floor which is wood has started to show signs of damp it would appear that water is getting beneath her house wicking up the wall and collecting beneath the floor is this theory correct if so what can be done

Can't do that currently due to limitations of the system, but anyway it looks like you're getting good advice as it is!

James perhaps its better in the renovation group are you able to redirect or is it down to me

My fault, I suggested John add it as a discussion, I didn't specify where. John, do you want to repost in the Renovation group or are you happy with the responses you're getting so far on the wall?

Hi John

As you haven't had any replied here, I'd delete this and re-post it in the renovation group ? Cx