Dear Santa, I would like for Christmas

Just a little peace and quiet would be cool! But I don't suppose its actually going to happen.

:)

Liberate all exploited reindeer, elves etc - or Santa gets it.( is that not what you wrote, James ?)

I would like to borrow his elves for a week or 2 to help me finish my house

Thanks Lynn.I hope you did get my mail.and that you can help me.he is so sweet and for now sleeping in our lounge.kitkat not happy.and that makes me sad.

I would like an answer from Avaaz, and for the world NOT to invade Iran. Please...

To be with my family and friends

A Visa for my husband so we can open our restaurant and bar. Please Santa!!

Snow I can do without Steve, but a Supercharged Lotus Elise, now that would be a different matter all together!!

Snow!

Oh and a new Harley if anyone is watching and for all of you to get your wishes.

Peace on Earth, but I guess that is too much to ask, as that planet of ours seems to go crazy one way or the other be it human or nature, one way ot the other there seems to be a huge imballance of things around our planet…however, my biggest Christmas wish this Christmas is that Charlotte’s family, husband and 2 teenage kids will manage to somehow manage to get though Christmas, what is supposed to be a happy time, as we say goodbye to Charlotte on Monday 5/12/11 who died far to early at the young age of 46 on Monday this week…we’ll miss her soooo much…

I would like my wife back...

Forgot to add our own Christmas wish!!

A Home for the Holidays
All they want for Christmas is a forever home. “Chats du Quercy” have some wonderful cats in our care who want nothing more than to be part of a loving family.
During December, we are launching “A Home for Christmas and for Life” – a cat adoption drive to find permanent homes for the cats in our care.
Please help us by sharing news about our cats for adoption with your friends and family.
www.chatsduquercy.com

Hi Heidi,

we'd be happy to help your Christmas wishes come true if we can! Our Cat rescue Centre is situated 45 minutes from Villeneuve so contact us through our website

www.chatsduquercy.com

Joyeuses fêtes!!

We are near Villeneuve-Sur-Lot.

Dear Santa.I need to find a good home for a 2month old,male tabby we found today under our car in the shopping parking of LeClere.very gentle and not scared of driving in the car.just cuddled up on my lap.at home we have a 19 year old cat all the way from SA,looking after a Staffy and adopted a stray 3 years ago.kitkat the stray now sleeps on the bed and turned out a 8kg beautiful boy,kitkat don't like cats even though he's a cat.so have to keep the cats apart at all times.so please Santa find Him a very good home.

I would like a coloured HANOVERIAN GELDING OR MARE . APPROX 15 hh and Bombproof. Getting a bit old for all those shennanicans now.... Ta G x

PS Can take delivery tomorrow....

I would like a GoPro camcorder please :)