December deals - advertising on SFN

Hi everyone

I would like to draw your attention to two advertising positions that we are running a promotion on this December.

Firstly we have a 125 x 125 square tile available, it appears on all pages of the Survive France Network and is prominently positioned on the right hand side of the site.

You can see these to the right of this page, IMMOA3 and Screwpak for example.

I am offering these ads for a fixed monthly price of €40. These banners were displayed 180,000 times last month. This is a cost per thousand views of just 0.22c!

Secondly, we have text only ads. These are main page ads, Langeudoc-Roussillon Business Directory for example.

These are just €30 per month. Both of these ads will provide you not only with visibility for your customers but also with good search engine optimisation due to the ranking of www.survivefrance.com with the major search engines.

This price will be fixed for the duration of your advert, there will be no increase in price for the life of you advert!

If you need a banner creating this can also be arranged too, please contact me for details.

There were 62,000 visitors to SFN last month, all potential clients!

As an incentive for those early adopters I will also be giving away 2 free newsletter banner inclusions for the first two advertisers to take up this offer.

All you need to do is email me and we'll take it from there.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks

James

james@kingswharf.net

Will do

Hi James, I would probably take one of those spots, but I can't seem to get the SFN email to work. Can you initiate an email correspondence?