Declaring Premium Bonds winnings (déclaration d'impôts 2019)

Hi all,

Anybody know in which box I should declare Premium Bonds winnings on forms 2042 and 2047?


The Connexion says:

The winnings should be recorded on tax form 2047, which is for income from foreign investments, under section A.

This section is also for UK stocks and shares dividends and ones from PEPs and ISAs.
This was all explained in the help/guidance sheet posted elsewhere on SF - pages 15 and 16.