Declaring Uk bank accounts

Thought I’d just point out you can not have both a Livret A & Livret Bleu it has to be one or the other.

2 Likes

If the overseas PayPal account is backed by. French bank, you don’t need to declare it.

cor, that was 4 years ago…

So I also need to declare a Paypal account (which I also haven’t used in years)? How about a Revolut account? I use the to sometimes transfer money between UK and France, but it’s a virtual card.

I use Revolut and declared the account as it is a UK bank with Sterling and a Euro wallet. You can get your account number IBAN sort code etc from the app. I also researched their proper name and address and included that on the form. I didn’t declare the Euro wallet separately as the funds are held in the underlying account in the currency.
As for Paypal, if it is a UK account then strictly speaking yes I guess so. Mine is a French PP account and no funds are placed there - it’s just a convenience tool (which I don’t use any more) as most merchants these days accept on-line payments via my French bank account debit card anyway.

1 Like

this is never ending :frowning: I’ll have to go and look for those now! Thanks again

You don’t need to declare a Paypal account if it is linked with a French bank account.

You pointed that out before and Graham agreed with you.

1 Like

Whoops sorry, I forgot that!