Defending one's entrance gates against bullying neighbours

[quote=“Kenneth_Keen, post:18, topic:20750”]
they are all in a big club and club members do not do nasty things to other club members.[/quote]

Oh, yes. It is more than a “club”. It’s almost military the manner in which they will NOT encroach upon what “might be” another lawyer’s patch. Finding the best-lawyer in any given situation is pot-luck. There is no site (that I have ever seen) that would rate them.

Would you want to build one and have a flock of French-lawyers on your tail? Well, frankly, that is what needs to happen. There is nothing obstructive about a “suggestive input of general competence” on a questionnaire.

But you must be prepared to fight it all the way. Because the lawyers will, in order save face.

My own experience in a French court:
*A friend inherited an old farm along with other members of the family. He negotiated by telephone the sale of the property with a prospective buyer. But was unable to come to an acceptable agreement, so he refused the offer.
*Another member of the family (and thus also an inheritor) took out a court case to force the sale of the house. Unless I am greatly mistaken, if all parties cannot come to a common agreement, then there is no sale.
*Taken to court, he was found wrong, and the judge forced the sale of the property. This was at the first-level where nobody but lawyers can put the case before a judge. The judge’s decision can always be overturned by a higher court, but that is costly.
*Moreover, this friend was also fined 1500 euros for daring to question the sale!

I have sold computers across all of Europe, and never ever have I seen a predicament where an aborted pre-sale phase led directly into a court-case that forced the sale without any official signed Sales-Agreement Document. And where one of the sellers was against the sale - which went through without their signature.

So what are you worried about Tony PERLA?
The trick is to have your “secrets” in the hands of various reliable people who automatically release those secrets to the press in the event of you dying in suspicious circumstances. That is what is keeping Assange alive.
Some of us just can’t give up on the truth and we all just need to learn how to play the game :wink:

Well the surveyor has just been suspended for the following three months. His club of ten men perhaps realised that they were dealing with someone who is very very dangerous. He has two months to appeal, but I will also be appealing at such a light sentence.
Three years of my life wasted and then the myriad of costs and worry too comes to a disqualification from ever again operating in my book. The dog had the check to smirk as he related why he had not secured my signature to install his marker - he couldn’t find me!
The Council has a certain professional liability for the actions of their members, that is why they are insured - to cover the enormous costs arising from mistakes that the members make.
The saga continues, but now somewhat upbeat!