Departure from France creating two problems: Tax and post

I moved from France in February 2022. Two problems:

1. Prior to moving I set up post transfer to my daughter in the UK - paying €98 for forwarding. In two months I have not received any post although I know from banks etc that things have been sent to my old address - they were also informed before my move! I have tried contacting them via website, via FB, asked friends, even asked the Notaire who undertook sale of my property - but who said she knew there was a huge problem for others, but that she could not help me.
  2. I assume a paper version of this years tax has gone to previous house!!! However I have been unable to access the government website even using the password I had. Previously an accountant used to undertake this for me, but he has not responded to my emails.
    Any advice on both these aspects gratefully received. I am living abroad and so cannot visit the respective departments.
    Many thanks

For anyone important, like a bank, send a registered letter to their head office informing them of your change of address.

For the tex office/government online portal, does asking for a password rest not work? If not then phone or email your previous local office. Somewhere on yojr old papers will be the contact details.

Registered letters were all sent prior to moving - the registered letter was a reminder of a letter I sent a month previously

Tax office I have asked for a reset and not received a reply - they seem to have a problem with my email address. Contact will be hit and miss - still in house move mode… everything is in a storage facility. But will try a direct contact again.

Oh dear…is there a french speaking friend locally who could go in person to post office and tax office for you?