Dept 22...cotes d'Armor

Male gender

2 Likes
1 Like

I’m in 22 but don’t know the answer - can only repeat what I said earlier: I received the acknowledgement of my application on 30/10/20 and the email confirming it had been accepted on 23/4/21 - but still no rdv.

I do know they are working through the applications steadily though - the prefecture phoned me yesterday to clarify something - we had a nice chat, arranged that the rdvs for my family would all be together (even though the applications were at different times) - but they could not yet give me the date!

2 Likes

@Geof_Cox …well they might not be the quickest but St B seem to be friendly and approachable.
We have similar time frame as you.
Friend in 29 applied in January and all wrapped up in July.

1 Like

Another phone call today for another clarification and AT LAST email for rdv 9/9/21.

6 Likes

That is SUCH good news, Geof! You must be so very relieved… I couldn’t believe it when mine finally came through last week but now all your ducks will be in line :smiley:

In 22. Applied 19 Oct. Accepted 8 Jan. Invitation to attend RDV 19 Apr. RDV 26 Apr.

@Geof_Cox …good to hear your news…we too got appointment emails on Friday, but the one to me quoted my wife’s GED reference and both are on the same date and time, The notification addressed to me (with wife’s number) was sent to her email address …me thinks "computer is confused ", so I need to try and call them today.

1 Like

So were ours. We went in together (dept 47)

@SuePJ …Fine, but why would my notification quote my wife’s unique GED number. Did your notifications do that

Fair enough… we’re not in Dept 22… but I suspect you are both being seen within the one appointment slot… which is why there is only the one GED (you will be linked within their computer).

You’ve said it’s addressed to you, albeit sent to your OH’s email… which would support my theory.
They are keeping “the household” together.

OH and I received individual emails, each quoting the correct GED and offering an appointment time (thankfully for the same day) but mine was for 20 minutes after OH’s appt.
When we arrived, I expected to wait… but the lady took us both to her desk… and we were dealt with “just like that”…

Take your earlier email which shows your own GED… to give you confidence that you have not been lost…

I expect you will phone to check… as I am sure this must be stressing for you…
Let us know how you get on.

Sorry, ours was so long ago I’ve no longer got the emails

…rang Prefecture of 22 (very easy to get through) and the lady said the fact the mail to me used my wife’s GED was of no consequence…" just turn up" with her.

4 Likes

Excellent ! … Glad my brain was working along the right lines…

now you can relax and enjoy even more chocolate… :rofl: :rofl: