Des Troll en Bretagne - Volvo / Saab Meeting

As per the title the 2013 'edition' of this meeting is planned to take place over the weekend on 13th and 14th July.

Location in Concoret in the heart of the Forest of Broceliande in Brittany.

The last two meets bought in folks from the North of England & from Belgium, with a mix of brits and french from france.

A great range of the swedish marques including, last year a 2/stroke Saab sport which was the Monte-Carlo rally winner in 1963 & 4.

Food available over the two days, which included a fun car show, evening disco' bar, a 'rally' through the forest and an auto-jumble.

I will, hopefully be able to provide more info' on this years event as things unfold.

I have attended only 2 of the 4 or 5 'editions' of the meeting. Till now they have been purely Volvo/Saab events.

However I know Alain & Eves who organise it are trying to make it appeal to a wider number of folks. Introducing other interesting marques maybe one way to do just that.

I shall ask on your behalf.

http://s280.beta.photobucket.com/user/Paul480/media/Volvo%20and%20S...

Follow the link to my 240 & you should be able to scroll through the rest of my pics.

Is this a volvo/saab only meet? I have an old ex army Land Rover and VW camper I would like to share with like minded petrol heads?