Dirty tricks

Oops careful Brian - the PC Police are about!

Why bloke-ish? Do women not have a sense of humour? My late, ex-wife would have been equally as capable of something similar. Gender does not and should not come into it. Had it been bullying in any form, bearing in mind I did not think for one moment she would try the recipe, I would not have done it. I had five people with me, they were complicit and could have stopped me at any given moment. Three of them, note well, happen to be women as well.

Point of order Dorothy. Your post prompted me to look up the definition of "bullying". From what I can see it refers to something that is repeatedly done. I don't think the "fish in a chook" trick could be repeated;-) I'm not taking sides, just saying.

..and you have a clean record Cate?

As a group uncouth and bored teenagers, Wandering the streets at nearly 10 at night one of us came up with the bright idea of swapping all the gates (carefully painted in a variety of colours to provide some individuality) round on a nearby housing estate, heard about the complaints later but never had our collars felt.

Nja, nja - cowardy custard ;-)

Not that I'd admit to on this forum!

Own up Mike, there are probably few of us on this planet who do not have a confession or two.

It's people like you who will get us all sent home when the UK leaves the EU. Surprised you didn't get both barrels! :-)

Nice one. Vic, how did I more or less know you would be the first one to deliver the goods here?

We had an employee who insisted in parking his car in our office car park complete with crook lock & locked doors before leaving to go to a site. It was a pain in the arse when we had large lorries delivering as it couldn't be moved but it was impossible to convince him otherwise.

One day I unlocked a door with the old parcel band trick, took off the steering wheel, removed the crook lock & with the help of some other mates turned the car around & re-locked it leaving his crook lock on the seat. His bemused antics on return were recorded on video & used to "blackmail" him into parking elsewhere. To this day I think he's not really sure what happened!