Do you have old photos with special memories?

Oh dear… sad to have such memories… but you are not alone… my Dad never seemed to get gifts “right” for my Mum and vice versa…

Anyway…I felt like a million dollars in my outfit… . the malibu feathers, so soft… and with the hood up, them draping gently around my face (yes, the feathers did tickle my nose)… but after that occasion… OH roared with laughter at my description of “what went on in the powder room”… so the outfit was guarded in tissue and finally handed over to a lfriend…

I just remembered that I DID get it right on two occasions, both times when I bought her cars!Both times in Australia. First was an Alfa-Romeo Julietta which she loved, and the other a Datsun 240ZX which was lovely ladies car. Neither was brand-new I hasten to add!
I drove a Daimler Sovereign V12 at the time! Oh yes, good days with plenty of money in my pocket!

Stopping for a Beer somewhere on the way to Bordeaux in 1977.

2 Likes

I suppose if you said you drank beer and went on a motorcycle these days you’d get arrested! How times change?

Absolutement, drinking and driving seems to be a worse crime than child abuse, my only pleasure nowadays is speeding :roll_eyes: