Dog/house sitter needed

Would anyone know of a person who would be happy to dog sit our three dogs?
We are around half an hour North of Montpelier

Hi, my girlfriend and I have been house-sitting in the region all summer (love it!) and happen to be nearby and available. If you haven’t found anyone yet, feel free to write to us at wimba.waya@gmail.com and we can get in touch and possibly work something out.

The link to this “house-sitter request” was forwarded to us by a couple we met on the trustedhousesitters site, who we were going to house-sit for, but the dates didn’t end up working out. We’d be happy to provide a link to our profile on the site (as soon as we figure out how to do so), including bio, photos, references from pervious home owners, etc.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thankyou Karen

try trustedhousitters.com

works the same as sue says - we have used them loads and been very happy

We get our house sitters from mindmyhouse.com - We've had three couples so far and another coming in October, they have police checks and references and I would say 90% don't charge - I've not paid for house sitters for our cats and chickens yet. You don't have to pay if to register as a householder but sitters have to pay a yearly fee. Certainly worth looking at for your requirements.