Dog photos only

Current companion Vinnie, the flying spaniel on Hendaye beach, Christmas 2019 (thus the jacket).

11 Likes

But they say a dog takes after its owner -

12 Likes

5 Likes

Is that what they call “hindsight?”

6 Likes

Dogs are exempt from covid travel restrictions…

7 Likes

Hi Sue, sorry for the long delay in responding.

I don’t know to whom they owe their gene pool… There may have been several.

Such great dogs. :heart:

1 Like

Bertie thinks there has been far too much talk about Airedales and it’s time his photo was posted. He’s our rescue “Griffon Mix”. Griffon in this case being “Petit Bassett Griffon Vendéen” (which is a ridiculously long name for a dog breed) mixed with something else - usually poodle or terrier. Supposed to be a hunt dog - which he is - but only on his terms (hence being a rescue we suspect).

13 Likes

Come on in, the water’s g-r-r-reat!

15 Likes

I’ve known this little chap since he was 8 weeks… some 16 years ago.
In this photo, he is accompanying his owner (as always) even though he can no longer walk without pain/discomfort.

sadly his owner had to administer the final, kindest thing … just a few weeks ago. Had me in tears…

7 Likes

Meet Aston. He will be joining us soon from Spain.

12 Likes

:hugs::hugs: for Aston

1 Like

Nice looking dog :dog:

2 Likes

Thanks Warren and thank you @Lily! We can’t wait for him to get here and Lexi will have her new running mate. He is about 5-6 months now and looks like the most lovely boy. Here’s a pic of him in Spain that we were sent today

5 Likes

Posh dog seems has his own shower you may have to get the builders in.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: uh oh!

he’s a podenco - like our Emily - also adopted from Spain. She was maybe 6 months when we got her. She’s an odd little thing - utterly independent - like a cat - she has no smell! if you have dogs you’ll know what i mean - we all adore her - especially George our fox terrier - she loves the sun, she loves routine. i call her my yoga dog… have fun!

3 Likes

10 Likes

Emily is adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This is Pip, my friend’s dog…

8 Likes

5 Likes