Dog photos only

Hi Helen,
I suspended your membership due to repeated thread hijacking on your part. Please don’t start doing this again and / or repeatedly posting conspiracy theories which impact on the admin team. Thanks.

2 Likes

Hello all! I thought it high time to show you all our newest pack member :slightly_smiling_face:. Meet Lance. Properly named Fritzens Zebadi at Clanardwood. He’s one of the most destructive little monsters we have reared. My sister has his sister. Called Brenda…The dog, not my sister

5 Likes

Lance is number 33. I forgot to introduce the addition from last year, Wren. She’s very second hand from Occitane. She carries one of my bloodlines, amazingly enough. We could not even catch her to bring her in the house for the first three days, she was a basket case when I picked her up. I had spent three days with the owner, and in all that time I could not even touch her. But she’s fine now. Still wary of loud men. And dogs . She hates all dogs except her pack. But I think she’s chocolate.

5 Likes

This is Hector, he is 12 and a half now.

4 Likes

Wow!!! Which breeder??? Can’t believe it :joy:. Lovely! Vero, where did you hide him?

He actually belongs to my aunt :wink: I’ll ask her which breeder. My cousin had his sister :slightly_smiling_face:
The one my grandparents had when I was little came from Anastasia Noble at Ardkinglas on Loch Fyne.

How very unexpected! The first dog I used at stud was Ardkinglas Enoch. Tasia passed away at 98.

1 Like

Maybe this should be on the ‘keep warm’ thread :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

The sheep aren’t fooled, are they. :rofl:

6 Likes

Bertie on the beach at Cap Feret yesterday. The sand on the towels is from his digging. :grin:

7 Likes

My french grandson is a huge fan of Sean Le Mouton. That looks like something they would get upto.

1 Like

Not mine but doesn’t it just melt your heart? (Maybe a Cavapoo)

2 Likes

Lexi had some sardines yesterday. She honestly looked shinier instantly!

7 Likes

1 Like

It is all go here

10 Likes

What did you say?

6 Likes

Thought dog lovers might like this

Millie, who “never had affection” but who “unlocked a capacity for love inside me that I didn’t know existed.”

3 Likes

I know exactly what this means. Smudge came to us as a rescue having been appallingly treated. He never showed an ounce of malice - just love. So of course, I adored him. Still miss him badly, even though we’ve had two lovely dogs since.

7 Likes

Madame Gigi’s latest photoshoot - trop mignonne !

6 Likes

My 2 passengers yesterday to and from Pontgibaud near Clermont Ferrand.

The one on the left is Ramses with his new owner to whom I have delivered him, and the other, Doby, a refugee from the pays de l’est who has been, because sporting a foreign chip, in quarantine in St. Etienne for 6 months. I delivered him back to the same pension near me.

Both were ideal passengers in the car, never a peep from either of them to the extent that sometimes I forgot they were on board. The barking is not from either of them but the girl Dobermann, Pimie, who I delivered to them some years ago, back in the car. She was brought out once Doby was in my cage and then introduced to her new companion. A bit of a risk I thought, 2 dogs unknown to each other together on the back seat of the car, but latest reports are that all went well. :smiley:

There was a worrying moment back at Sharon’s pension when I noticed that Doby had one ear up and one down, just like Ramses, and thought that in the confusion they had given me the wrong dog. A check of the different collars settled that score though. :joy:

4 Likes