Dogs to England, & return

Feels strange to me to be asking this bearing in mind my multiple journeys delivering dogs and cats to Britain over the years but, as I have not done so since the Brexit effect came into play, this is what I would like to know.

The usual vacc. annual are needed including rabies but what is the waiting period between vacc. for rabies and travel and do all these need to be recorded in a Pet Passport?

I am asking because I am worried that my little Labrador girl Opie, who follows me everywhere and sleeps on the floor beside my bed, might not do well with a week in pension, even though she will be with my Beauceron, Jules. No worries for him, he will love it there with all those dogs to run and play with but Opie, while she does approach and love to be with other dogs, is deaf and in any case not one to move out of the way and may get knocked over with other dogs running about.

I think I may have missed the boat though, she does not have the rabies vacc. nor a pet passport, only a carnet de sante, so the important thing to know is, can I do both tomorrow for a departure a week on Tuesday?
Also the return to France the following Saturday night?

I have another question about mobile phones but will place that elsewhere.

David, unfortunately you have to wait 21 days between (the first) rabies vaccination and travel to the UK .

Here’s Eurotunnel’s comprehensive summary:-

(Extract from Eurotunnel’s guidance for convenience)

Thanks George, I thought as much, I remembered it from before but just thought I’d check.
Normally all my dogs are habitually jabbed against rabies and kept up to date but, for some reason I neglected to do this with Opie as she had all the other ones up to date till September of this year.

Just have to hope that she doesn’t get in anyone’s way at Sharon’s. I could warn her to look out for her but that might force her not to give her the same amount of freedom.