Don't try this at home (as if!) 😉

What happens in the French countryside at night

Here’s a translation:
Last night, the small village of Chatenet was alerted by the sirens of the firefighters who intervened at a place called “La LongĂ©e”. In fact, at around 10 p.m., Chantale called the firefighters to come to the aid of her neighbor couple after hearing a terrible cry. “What happened last night has absolutely no tail or head,” says Chantale. The following story could shock the youngest and we therefore ask you not to tell them this story to put them to sleep.

Laurent and Catherine, residents of Chatenet, celebrated their porcelain nuptials last night, that is their twenty years of marriage. After a watered meal, Laurent, who does not have his tongue in his pocket, proposed to his wife to come into the room to celebrate their love. As they started their business, Laurent decided to cunnilingus to Catherine. “I felt that I had her orgasm at the tip of my tongue and that’s where I had this rather stupid idea, now that I think about it,” explains Laurent when he left the hospital this morning.

Sensing that his wife was enjoying himself, Laurent decided to spice up the act, in the literal sense of the term. Having planned his blow by depositing a box of chili powder at the foot of the bed when he was debauchery, Laurent took action and applied powder to the sex of his wife. Catherine, who was surprised by the heat that radiated from her crotch, began to scream very loudly, which frightened Chantale, the neighbor. Laurent, thinking that his wife was having fun, added powder. It was then that Catherine, who was trying to get away, kicked her husband’s face involuntarily, which broke his nose.

Chantale, intrigued by the cry, rushed into the house of her neighbors where she found the couple naked, Catherine writhing in pain on the bed and Laurent unconscious on the floor. The neighbor, who did well not to stick her tongue on that one, called the firefighters to come to the aid of her neighbors.

This morning, in front of Jonzac hospital, we were able to meet Laurent when he left. The two protagonists are in good health and take this funny situation with a lot of humor. “Next time I will turn my tongue seven times in the mouth before offering him a hug” quips Laurent.

4 Likes

Don’t deny it - we have all been there!

I can think of a few on here who might not have
:rofl: :wink: :thinking:

Cointreau :wink:

Typical of the sex-obsessed French.

By contrast, I’ve always believed that an honest, clean living English husband and wife should use traditional Colmans’ mustard powder, or horseradish sauce rather than foreign Mexican muck.

Bah!

5 Likes

Now there is a true patriot!

2 Likes

My case is rested😋

1 Like