Doris the Gaslighter

Some deep and interesting analysis here. The warning signs are particularly “enlightening”…

1 Like

I just saw an article headline reading ‘Boris Johnson says he’s changing a lot of nappies during lockdown’ my immediate reaction was whose nappies?

Well, Handoncock is leaking about all over the place…

2 Likes

I particularly like ‘leaders du monde infecte’ with regard to Johnson, Trump, Putin and Bolsonaro.
We used to have gaslights in our street when I was a kid, they helped to illuminate, the total opposite of this term.

2 Likes

I was surprised to come across this article in El Pais. I reckon Europeans are well-aware of how appalling is the UK’s Doris.

2 Likes

He’s a mate of Trump, not difficult.

1 Like

From Wikipedia regarding theneweuropean

" The New European is a British [pro-EU] weekly newspaper owned by Archant that began publication on 8 July 2016. Launched as a response to the United Kingdom’s 2016 EU referendum, its readership is aimed at those who voted to remain within the [European Union.

It was founded and edited for the first three and half years of its existence by Matt Kelly, who formerly worked at the Daily Mirror [3] and Local World.

Etc.

Sounds like a reasonably decent publication, compared to the appalling ownership and history of most UK newspapers.

2 Likes