Ducks in a row (travel to France sometime again soon)

No one asks to see it so a complete waste of paper.

1 Like

No masks except in hospitals and public transport and no pass sanitaire either. All finished a week or 2 ago.

1 Like

Travelled Portsmouth to Caen last week, Portsmouth asked for pass sanitaire (proof of vaccination if uk passenger) when I arrived at Caen The doaune just checked passport and my attestation.

1 Like

A few places, like medical centres, public transport and so on still require mask and sometimes also to see your pass vaccinal After that it is a personal choice. We are still wearing them in anywhere crowded.

1 Like

Thanks everyone.

The ferry check in want it, even if no-one in France does.

1 Like

Last week-end I went to Scotland via Amsterdam and came back via Paris on Tuesday, my pass vaccinal was asked for only at Bordeaux on departure.

I wonder if things will change again soon - we should be coming over for the last week in April.

Ryanair at Stansted didnā€™t want to see it yesterday on our way back, clearly thereā€™s no consistency.

I guess the fact that BF are French might have something to do with it.

In Brittany you still definitely need your pass and mask. Many shops here are still strict about masks - and that includes major chains like Leclerc.

2 Likes

Good to know, thanks Geof

Frankly, itā€™s best to be preparedā€¦ with masks/gel and also with the Passe Sanitaire which shows your state of vaccination.

Might be belt-and-braces approach, but when going on holiday who needs the stress of wondering if one will need something which one has overlooked/forgotten/disregarded.

For everyday living in France, we have a mask in our pocketsā€¦ sometimes we use 'em/need 'em, sometimes notā€¦ but at least we do have 'em.

1 Like

As do Eurotunnel.

1 Like

Just had a text from Brittany Ferries to say that, as of 1st Aug 2022 all Covid requirements to enter France have been rescinded.

1 Like

Yep covid no more! :notes:

If we all keep our eyes tight shut Iā€™m sure it will go away.

4 Likes