E-cigarettes - harmful or helpful

Debating the ishoos, that’s an MPs job. :innocent::wink:

I don’t care, off to top up on the ‘likid’, then have a puff and a beer, watchin’ the World go by, at the Café by the roundabout in Questembert 56, simple pleasures :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Down th’atch, Bill, m’boy! :beer:(think that’s a left-handed beer glass?)

1 Like

'Ee be orf ter’stores next for a long weight, by gum…

1 Like

Ahrr!!! thinks it be, Pete Lad :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s sad Mandy, COPD combined with a hospital acquired infection took my Dad. I read in the last few days that vaping reduces cancer risk but still causes COPD. The same restrictions applied to smoking should be applied to vaping in my opinion.

1 Like

Sorry about your Dad John. It’s a horrible way to go.

I agree that vaping should have the same restrictions as tobacco. I have had a face full of exhaled vapour and it’s not nice.

3 Likes

I agree and I use one.

1 Like

Oh do you Bill? That’s interesting. Are you using it to try to quit tobacco? Does it feel or taste like a cigarette?

I think it’s more, just something to ‘fiddle’ about with, Mandy, like a pipe, not smoked tobacco for at least 4yrs, but will always be an addict, I don’t kid myself, I would enjoy a roll up, right now! :wink:

1 Like

Have you tried a lollipop Bill ? No obnoxious gasses breathed over people with one of these :lollipop::lollipop: :wink:

I know how that feels. Most of the time I don’t think about it but now and again I get an overwhelming craving. Not going to give in to it but I understand how people do.

Who loves ya, baby?

kojak

1 Like

I think that Bill might look cute like this :rofl:

Iconic…

Just look a bit even ‘Odder’ Ann :rofl:

Pardon G L ?

Really, not for me Baby :rofl:

Too much sugar could be bad too, you know ! :wink:

:+1: :rofl: