Early Onset Dementia

Careful, they don't call it Donnerstag for nothing! At least France will be all the funnier, Sarko returned after 'unwinding' at King Mohammed VI's expense in one of his luxury private residences in Marrakesh and has been seen jogging in the Bois de Boulogne and Birks will return after being 'wound up' at aunties' and not be seen so silly as to go jogging anywhere.

if I'm rushed to hospital you could hear the sirens from there!

NB saw Lorelei's mount on the way up! a rare treat indeed.

too late... purple marble syndrome!

Comin home on Thurs... thank Frickadellen

Not too tight, you never know if you will be accosted by the Lorelei and might need to play with them.

sound advice Herr Doktor.... vie tight? don't wanna cut off the flow, y'know!

Well, don't forget to put your marbles in a little bag, pull the string tight and take them home!

Bernhardt Müller

I started this thread as I am more than mindful of the complications arising from degenerative brain disease, especially having spent, now, nigh on a month visiting ( caring ? ) for my two Aunts 90 and 88.

In truth they are both still sharp as flick-knives, walkable, talkable and certainly drive you up the freakin' wallable!

But there is a very noticeable marble loss situation going on here. I'm not sure if I need advice, as I am aware that living some 1100 kms South there is not much I can do. Today is my last day, so @ 8am myself and the two ladies are off to see the Doctor, with a boatload of Hospital letters, new medications, instructions requests for dietitians etc.

We had a 'meeting' with a helpful neighbour/carer yesterday where I stressed the importance of awareness regarding Diabetes/diet/ bronchitis etc. but less so dementia. This was a a great hurdle as even tho' I'm 61 I'm still seen as Der Kleiner Ronnie mit Lederhosen... who Knows not vot he speaks off.

More to follow...If I don't murder them first, in the nicest possible way.

Reinhalt von Luntzberg

there was a serious point to this post... just need to fine me Post-it Note

get yer sister on this one.... she's forgotten how to behave!

that my love is quite funny... are you drunk?

Sorry I forgot what I was going to say…

eerrr... what's this post about?

all Quasi's mates piled round to take him out one Friday Night.

Err... 'Is Quasi in Mrs Modo?'

'He's in the bathroom getting ready'...she replied

One of the lads notices a sizable Wok on the stove...

' Oooo, you having Chinese?'

'No' she says ' just about to iron him a shirt'

Its pulling all those bells you know, he farts a lot as well doctor

and some more bad news Mrs. Modo, your Son Quasi has a very bad back.

I'm sorry?

missus?

wie bitte?

oooo-errr!

eeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... oh putain bordel, j'avais quelque chose de vachement important à te dire.... c'est que..... bon...... je te dirai quand ça revient...!