.elvis presley was larger then life .... celebration movie concert

ELVIS PRESLEY WAS LARGER THAN LIFE and thIS Elvis experience is an amazing phenomenon that has continued to astonish fans over a quarter of a Century. THIS EVENT IS TO CELEBRATE 42 YEARS OF HIS PASSING and with modern technology… …ELVIS is reunited with his original TCB Band…Backing Singers SWEET INSPIRATIONS…Musical Director JOE GUERICO…***THE IMPERIALS.**…THE STAMPS QUARTET.***…***…THE JORDANAIRES for a unique concert special. The program features footage of Elvis from previous concerts, along with his supporting musicians and singers, live on stge, together in Memphis. THIS one of a kind concert even has stirred audiences around the world and ignited a passion for the KING in a whole new generations of music lovers.
DATE: SATURDAY, 21st SEPTEMBER, 2019
VENUE: LE CABRI RESORT…ROUTE TO SAVIGNAC…47120 DURAS
TIME; 18hr - 20hrs.
*SEATS; 10 euros incl. one soft drink and popcorn …BAR AVAILABLE

IT YOU ARE AN ELVIS FAN… THIS IS NOT TO BE MISSED.

PLEASE NOTE; SEATS MUST BE RESERVED BY 14TH SEPTEMBER…because of limited seating.
TO RESERVE; call Laraine 0556616856.

Wow… so wish I could be there.

Aged 15, I sniffled/cried/blushed all the way through Blue Hawaii, which was my first, emotional experience of this amazing artist.

Hi Stella, Same here, but when I visited Graceland …That was something else, I started filling up with tears before I even when through the gates
Can you make that evening, it will be a great evening.