HOMEHUNTS, the Luxury property search specialists began on the French Riviera in 2005. We have expanded rapidly and have carved a name for ourselves as one of the market leaders for luxury homes throughout Southern France, Paris and the Alps.
Due to company expansion, we are looking for Property Consultants to join our successful teams on the French Riviera, Provence and South West France
We invite applications from the following areas:
French Riviera (ideally between Nice and Menton)
Uzes, Languedoc Roussillon
The Luberon, Provence
We are seeking focussed and success motivated individuals who are willing to go that extra mile to achieve great results. Some property sales experience would be a plus. You will be working in your local area. HOMEHUNTS offer excellent on target earnings and comprehensive support. This is a commission only position, which requires flexibility but offers a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team.
· Guide clients to help them to find their dream home from initial contact all the way to completion and beyond. This can often be a long process and requires persistence and flexibility.
· Build, maintain and develop strong relationships with a wide range of estate agents and other companies within your area. Convince the agents to advertise their properties on the HOMEHUNTS website which will, in turn, increase the number of new enquiries.
· You will be responsible for your own portfolio of clients (provided by HOMEHUNTS) looking for their dream home and be expected to assist them at every step of the way and remain in regular contact.
· Use and keep internal systems up to date
Qualifications and experience
· Self motivated team player with an upbeat attitude
· Well presented with very good communication and negotiation skills
· Confident yet able to listen, understand and empathise with client’s needs (male and female) both face to face and over the telephone.
· Minimum 3 years sales experience (not necessarily in real estate)
· Computer skills
· Must perform well under pressure, remaining positive and committed to your clients in all circumstances. Must also have the ability to multi task.
· Good English and French communication skills (verbal and written). Other languages would be a plus.
· Excellent knowledge of your local area is essential. Home owner an advantage
For more details, please send a CV and covering email to Tim Swannie at firstname.lastname@example.org