English speaking Reiki Practitioner

Reiki is a healing technique based on the principle that the therapist can channel energy into the patient by means of touch, to activate the natural healing processes of the patient’s body and restore physical and emotional well-being.
Reiki is also very well received by pets & can help with animals suffering pain or stress of any kind.
For more information call 0673715736

Where are you Suzanne? I was a Master Practitioner in UK, but now live in the Clunysois.

I live in the Aude, in a village called Fabrezan.
I am level 2 but shortly will take my level 3.
I have found Reiki to be amazing and am interested in sharing it as widely as possible. Now I am retired I have plenty of time to give and having found this to be a fulfilling path
I would like to help others and maybe stimulate interest more people take this path toor.
Where is Clunysois?
Suzanne

Clunysois is in the South of Burgundy. The extremely beautiful countryside surrounding Cluny.
We are halfway between Cluny and Charolles.
Reiki changes your life.
I used to have a practice in UK based mainly around polo, both players and ponies. Lots of injuries, so “first aid” as well as full treatments.
I only help my friends here. I find Reiki is very well received, but we are in a very spiritual area.
Beautiful countryside which attracts beautiful people, although we did not know how well we would be welcomed when we first moved here.
I hope you are happy in your new home.
Do you have an Usui Master?

Yes, Reiki has certainly changed my life. My master is French & very traditional in his practice. I have become even more traditional in mine as my study has deepened & widened & lean ever more towards the Japanese way rather than the western way.
I am also very interested in animal Reiki as I have two beautiful dogs who love receiving.
Your practice must have been very rewarding - horses & ponies are very open & spiritual creatures, aren’t they? And so lovely that players were open to the effectiveness of reiki too. It can be especially helpful in relieving pain, can’t it?
Lucky you, & well done
that you created such a fantastic practice!
I would love to do something like that. I have thought about having an animal sanctuary but these things require startup money & that’s where I’m lacking. I’m meant for something along this path though, I feel it. It just hasn’t completely unrolled before me yet!
Sue x

We rescued our border collie cross from the farm next door as they were going to shoot her. It costs less than paying the 100 euros for the SPA.
She is delightful and everyone loves her.
Although dogs are not now supposed to be tied up 24/7 this still happens on many farms.
I think you would be overwhelmed if you started an animal sanctuary.