English speaking Tax adviser

Looking for an Enlish speaking tax adviser

For French personal tax?

Peter

A little more information would be useful.

We have lots of knowledgeable folk here… let’s hope they come on board soon… but give them something to work on… :thinking:

cheers

Peter, may I move this to Banking/Financial ??

Hi John

I own a Villa in Sillans la Cascade and am looking for an English speaking Tax adviser to do my annual tax declaration.

I currently am using a French adviser but his explanations are not understandable.

Do you do this sort of service & what would you charge for annual support.

We live in Australia and visit our Villa usually for about 4 months of the year.

I try to rent the Villa during the months of July to Sep to pay for the Various taxes and the income is less than 9000 euro.

Cheers

Peter Huber

Peter… may we amend your Post (or you can do it) to remove your email address.

To send a PMessage, simply click on the person - a card-sized thingy will appear and you click on “message”. Then you can send a PM to that person.

cheers

Hi Peter, I probably know less about French tax than you do :slight_smile: but I’ve used a Dutch guy near me for my own French tax for eight or nine years. He’s was recommended to me by a friend and he’s used a lot by Dutch folk with holiday homes around here. I’d normally be cautious about recommending anybody for anything but I’ve found him sound, straight forward and proactive. Though I don’t even know if he has time or space for another client.

If you like I’ll send him an email copying you as an intro and you can take it from there?

Sure Stella – please go ahead

All I want to do is post global message on the forum for a English speaking tax adviser

Once someone has replied I would like to negotiate with the person via email – it’s a lot easier that way

Cheers

Peter

1 Like

Thanks John that would be helpful

Cheers

Peter

@james please can you amend post number 5 and delete Peter’s email address…

1 Like

John, have you noted Peter’s email ?? it will be deleted soon (I hope).

No probs.

Sure Stella - do what you think is right - sorry for not getting back earlier - was a little under the pump - but thanks - by the way John was most help full and all is sorted.
cheers
Peter

1 Like