Enhancements Required?

I just heard M&Co are now selling bras which allow you to push up 2 sizes bigger! Wow! Look here:

Apparently will give us that extra oomph, is that what they said about the M&S enhancement pants for men I wonder?

If they made these in beachwear I can see them appearing on the Med where on some beaches it seems there is a bit of a competition going on…perhaps I’d better order some for this summer!

Has anyone tried them?

I was ‘enhanced’ at the end of March by having 1.2kgs removed!! 34K down to D and I love the fact that I can buy M&S soft cup bras at a fraction of the price I used to pay for my hammocks ;o)

or they just disappear into thin air so there’s not much to shove up!

An oldy but a goody:

I have just snorted my wine over the desk - thank you James!

Very sensible!

Wait till you have breastfed 3 children my lovely and you will :slight_smile:

( You have to hoik them up to eyebrow level to achieve normal boob level effect - otherwise they swing round your midriff like those boobs belonging to the ladies in far flung countries who always seem to have them out to welcome Prince Philip)

I got great padded bras that do the same job when I went to a Spanish/ Canarian market and the price was no where near that, 3 for 5uros .
Second time I went to the same resort ( this January)I went with a half empty suitcase and came back with enough for a couple of years.
Instant boob job when ever I want plus I can pick and chosse which day I want to be more girly that way and cheaper it’s than the permanent option.

lucky you!

If they made some which make you smaller I might try!