Epstein found dead in cell

And then you get Paddy Jackson and Stuart Olding who are cleared of rape and carry on with their careers. Horrible human beings.

1 Like

Things were different years ago, but I am amazed that a court didn’t accept the evidence that your friend was abroad at the time of the offence ,and that he didn’t appeal the sentence with such definitive proof

2 Likes

He wasnt given a chance to appeal, the police evidence was altered, the so called mother was allowed to change her statement (the alleged date) 3 times and it goes on. I, and i am sure others have no faith in the UK justice system for obvious reasons. It was rumoured that a certain lodge had something to do with it. The ones with the little pinnafores and white gloves.

That was purely political i think, but still disgusting. I suppose the old saying"you can please some of them some of the time but not all of them all of the time" still bears relevence

1 Like

I thought anybody convicted of a crime had a right to appeal, not a matter of not being given a chance, and surely his friends outside of prison would have been able to draw attention to his plight not leave him in jail for 3 years

3 Likes

Sounds like an inadequate defence - however I notice one element of the story which suggests itself as a reason he was denied due process - “then deported to his home country”, I take it he was not a UK national?

2 Likes

The whole thing sounds extremely weird.

2 Likes

Paul that was about the crux of the matter. No he was a Highly qualified Jordanian Surgeon who trained and studied in the UK. The judge was not interested in any appeal or what ever.

Have you ever come across adequate public defence barristers, i havent, they are out for the cash andthen next one please.

Patricia he was set up. The detective in charge of the investigation was crooked and the judge wasnt much better and others involved in the case. The case notes when under extreme scrutiny revealed a mine of information but was to no avail. Hence my comment about little pinnefores and white gloves. No solictor was prepared to take on the police and the court.

Not doing legal aid work in the UK they aren’t!!

2 Likes

There have been hundreds of acquittals at the Old Bailey and the other London Crown Courts over the last 30 years where the defendants were on legal aid - It appears to me that you are promoting your own narrative, for whatever reason, by making stuff up - as in your description of the victims Mother as ‘so called’ and a ‘Slack Alice’. Where will l find the evidence that the police evidence was altered and the detective in charge of the investigation was crooked. Did the Detective in question stand trial? were they convicted?

Can you point us to the relevant newspaper reports or Court reporting?

There is a phrase that is applicable in this instance “Put up or Shut up”.

Of course miscarriages of Justices have and do occur - It just seems to me that you are lacking in any factual information to support your story.

3 Likes

It was a ‘Masonic stitch-up’ he says, any proof?

2 Likes

Dan i am not promoting my own narrative in any way whatsoever merely accenting the fact that most on here have found certain people guilty purely on heresay and assumption. The description of "slack Alice"was given too me by a very trustworthy source in the particular constabulary as was the “masonic stitch-up”. I dont need to provide anyone on here with documentary evidence. I will not disclose anymore information and prefer to as you put it to “shut up” .

My goodness who had he upset?

To be fair I have seen it. It was the one where Jack Regan slept with two women on the same day and George Carter crashed the Ford Cortina chasing a slaaag

3 Likes