Estate agents

I know lots of SFN members are involved in property in some shape or form....Anyway I'm looking for an agent to market and sell a property in Normandy close to Granville.

Any takers?

Thanks!

Please read our new article in the Living France Magazine issue March 2011Living France Magazine March 2011

Thanks Peta but sadly its a town house!

Hi Catherine, If there’s a bit of land with it I’d be only too happy to help - Granville’s not far from me.

Excellent John, happy to spread the Leggett message. I don't have a Leggett hat, but I know a few who do!!

Nice little 'Ode to Joy', that's what happens when you give the Barmy Army a finger!!

All the best,

Phil.

thanks for that Phil !! ( said with my Leggett hat on !) I had just messaged Catharine with info on our Normandy Team ..

as an aside , I have just "penned" a little Ode to Ricky Ponting ... sung to Dire Starits "Money for Nothing"

come on Ricky ...that's no way to do it
you were a failure at the MCG
come on Ricky ... guess you really blew it
...money for Ricky's been cut to forty

look at that mother - acting for the cameras
I'll tell you that boy is dumb
maybe get a fracture of his little finger
sure to get a big kick up the bum

Hi Catharine,

We used Leggett Immobilier to buy our place in Pepieux, Aude. They do seem to cover most of France and I cannot recommend them highly enough for their services. They certainly came into their own when the going didn't go quite as smoothly bank wise as it should have. No fault at all of Leggetts, just the French bank messing with our heads.

Just a thought.

Happy New Year to you all

Phil