further to my storm damage catatrophe naturelle post dose any one else have experience of claiming from Pacifica? As someone whomhas worked in the insurance industry around the world I am astonished at the use of seemingly every trick in the book to avoid the claim! including
1. delays its been 3 weeks now and still no acceptance of my claim.
2. delays it took their 'expert' 2 weeks to turn up
2. disappearing emails I have now had to send evidence/ devis etc 3 times as apparently emails sent to the 'expert' have not arrived (trust me they have all been sent to the correct, same address each time)
3. telling me that nothing could be done because the declaration of catastophe naturelle takes 12 months (untrue).
4. disputing cover.. including how many rooms in my house! whether the area damage was on my property, whether the wall that collapsed was part of the construction of the house,
5. never being able to get through to those on the phone everbody conected to my case is either out of the office or unable to return calls.
6, despite being a BRITLINE service no one speaks English.
I could go on and I have already had to pay to have the road cleared out side my house. Is this behaviour nowmal from French insurance companies? I sthere an 'ombudsman' tocomplain to