Facilitutors Competition! Win 50 Euros to pay towards any Facilitutors course

Facilitutors competition! Your prize is a 50 Euro voucher which can be used to pay towards any of the courses (including distance learning) worth 100 Euros or more on www.facilitutors.com. To win, you must click “like” on Facilitutors Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Facilitutors-the-education-destination/198888677138 and say what you hope to gain from your course in 150 words or less. The winning entry will be selected by me. Entries should be sent by e mail to enquiries@facilitutors.com with Facilitutors Competition in the subject line, no later than midnight on 31st May 2011. The prize will be paid directly to your tutor when you have booked your course. Only courses booked after 31.5.11 are eligible. Open to everyone everywhere…

You’ll have to get a big scary dog Jeannie…or a bigger scarier husband! I’m jealous actually, years ago I did a silversmithing evening class, but the class was so big that we spent most of the time waiting for the tutor to tell us the next stage, it’ll be fab getting one to one attention.

Thanks Wendy - I am thrilled to bits to have won this prize, and I have booked myself in for the 12th July for three days. Really pleased to have the opportunity to learn traditional silversmithing skills - as I want to enhance the work I already do with fused glass. I’ll be happy to let you know how I got on afterwards! My husband is less than happy - he’s got visions of Brinks Matt turning up outside with the precious metal and gemstones that I will be able to work with!!!

I would like to announce the winner of my competition to win a 50 euro voucher to spend on any of the courses on www.facilitutors.com and to thank everyone who took part. The winner is Jeannie Clark from Sauzé-Vaussais and she’s planning to hone her already considerable skills on a bespoke jewellery making course with Mark Wain in the Limousin. Congratulations Jeannie, I hope you’ll drop by and tell us all about it