Financial support available

Yes Tim. We applied about a week after Catharine so perhaps there is a backlog or perhaps we have been jettisoned.

I applied quite early so I should imagine it is a backlog - I seem to recall it told you what you would be entitled to and I think the calculation is fairly automatic - i.e once it says you get X, you get X ?

Yes still waiting.

Thanks Catharine…we shall see.

I went into my www.impots.gouv.fr account this morning and found a message dated today that the ‘fonds de solidarite’ had been paid.
The monies have not hit the account yet but I would expect within a couple of days.

Were you asked to provide a RIB Damian?

Not a RIB but BIC and IBAN.

I provided that info when making my initial application but on Monday was asked to scan a copy of my RIB as well, heard nothing since.

I would therefore assume I will receive the same message Tim. I hope you get your payment shortly. I will post any developments here. :crossed_fingers:

I applied on the 3rd, received a positive response the same afternoon and the money was in the bank on the 9th.

I think you were one of the lucky ones Geoff. I applied on the 6th. Approved but waiting.

Very lucky! We are now estimating that we will be 12k down, and not a penny in financial support as despite being a business we have a state pension so not eligible.

That sucks

Yup. But thank you for realising that! It makes us feel better…

1 Like

When I received the message that the ‘fonds de solidarite’ had been approved they also said that from that day, plus one working day, I could apply for aid under Article 4 of Decree number 2020-371 of March 30 2020 granted by the regions. Did anyone else get this, did you apply and is it the same as the ‘Aide Financiere Exceptionelle Covid 19’ ?

I can report that the monies arrived and I did not have to furnish a RIB so that must be determined by individual circumstances Tim.

Glad you received your payment Damian, I am eligible for a grant but due to other issues (which I’m trying to resolve) it’s possible I won’t receive anything, bit like insurance companies who look for any reason not to payout. :wink:

Good luck Tim.

Issues resolved, payment on it’s way. :smile:

2 Likes

Excellent.

1 Like