Fitting diesel injectors

Yes was my thought, but he added a relay himself so maybe not. Waiting for an update.
In my Toyota the keyless entry started messing around and was told its the door unlock unit, then told that was incorporated into the main ECU (very expensive) I got hold of a copy of Toyota techstream and was able to operate the keyless entry via my laptop. This bit of exersising cured the problem so maybe a bad internal connection? All wiring plugs had been removed prior, cleaned and re inserted no change but the black box, black art of the ECU is now back working the keyless entry.

First thing I tried as the one side was working just fine! Unfortunately it couldn’t take the extra current and it fried the electronics, 4 wires going into the brake switch also created a problem. All was fine in the end and it passed its mot yesterday (I’m currently in the uk)

2 Likes

Yes the thinner wires of the modern vehicles dont leave much room for manoeuvres. If it is an incandescent lamp maybe an LED lamp change may have taken it? Still its all good now glad to hear.