Floor levelling compound

any help with what I am looking for at brico as its been a while and I can’t remember the best to buy please.

That's true Glen. My mate put down some cheap stuff down on a wood floor ,and tiled on top !! Result was the whole lot cracked a few months later and had to be ripped up and done again ! (properly)

Yep Ian, it's called 'ragrèage' but the product comes in many forms if I recall so you would need to specify the type of surface you are looking to cover ie over wooden floorboards or existing concrete etc etc

Ragréage auto-lissant?