Flushots, anyone? (also Tetanus. Measles et al )?

Back in 1999 the revered British Medical Journal made it clear that vaccines can have long-term adverse effects, including diabetes. They added, ‘many other chronic immunological diseases, including asthma, allergies, and immune mediated cancers, has risen rapidly and may also be linked to immunisation’.

So in 2019, the Pharmaceutical industry and governments have decided to censor legitimate scientific data so you may not know the risks associated with vaccines. And Facebook is colluding with them.

Recently, a vet called Danny Chambers, who is trying to ban complementary therapies, placed a newspaper story which began with the claim that vaccines are safe. And the newspaper printed it. Other newspapers are talking about ‘anti-vaxxers’ spreading misinformation.

If you are not angry about the deliberate lies and propaganda that could kill or destroy your grandchildren’s and children’s lives, why not?

NCBI.NLM.NIH.GOV

Public should be told that vaccines may have long term adverse effects

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1114674/

Trumps advice on the matter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VG_s2PCH_c

Dr Natalie Riddell, a lecturer in immunology and ageing at the University of Surrey, said a reduced amount of people being vaccinated against any contagious disease was dangerous.

“It is totally unnecessary for people to risk their friends and family becoming ill, or even dying, from measles or mumps, as there is a safe and effective vaccine to protect against both.”

1 Like

I wouldn’t have wanted my daughters to play with any other child that wasn’t vaccinated.

This is quite interesting…

I must confess Jane that I have never been able to understand that argument because if a parent feels that vaccines work and are effectively providing immunity…then they would have nothing to fear from their vaccinated child playing with an unvaccinated child…???

Admittedly I’m not a fan of vaccines…I’m not a fan of the increased vaccine schedules…and I’m definitely against mandatory vaccines…I’m for informed consent…

Emotional/psychological blackmail in a pre-natal clinic in uk…

Well it appears that a child coming back from Israel started this whole epidemc.
It is all very well for extreme religious factions to claim dispensation on religious grounds, but when it affects the general population, as in this case, I think that more than fines should be imposed.

1 Like

U.S. public health officials have blamed the nationwide outbreak, which coincides with a global rise in the prevalence of the disease, in part on the spread of misinformation about the safety of vaccines.

1 Like