Foot care costs?

I think socks hide the scary feet, but socks with sandals does kind of defeat the object :grin: :foot:

I wonder what colour nail varnish Graham wears.

2 Likes

Clear always gives a lovely finish but oil gives a healthy shine too.
Without Grahams Avatar / profile picture it is hard to say if he could also carry off a fetching shade of red or lilac? :foot: :nail_care:t3:
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I have always been a clear nail polish person when I wear it. I reckon Graham is daring and experiments with greens and unusual colours. :laughing:

Sorry to disappoint but I resist the temptation for any colour.

1 Like

My husband used to have his feet done and it cost 29E - was worth it

1 Like

Just in case you dont know,
I am diagnosed with Diabetes 2 and as this is a chronic disease I pay nothing for footcare.

Ko Cho Line dressing is what hooves (and tack, boots etc) need :grin:

1 Like

My husband has to have his feet looked after as he has type 2 diabetes: The cost s 27€ per visit, 4 times a year. He has an ordnance as he gets 100% of the cost back. I go annually to the same person with no prescription and I pay 30€. We live in department 85 (Vendee). Hope this helps.

1 Like

I think this is for you @UKfloated away

Thank you! :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks. Very helpful.

So it’s about 27 - 35 Euros then. Thanks everyone.
I have been so busy that I still haven’t made an appointment.

don’t forget to ask the price, when you go to make the appointment… you don’t want any nasty surprises… :wink:

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Foot care costs?:

I’m a Podiatrist with a clinic in Kent AND (just starting) in Languedoc.

I’ve found quite different fees charged in France so imagine I will charge €35. I obviously cannot do any surgery in France (sadly) as Podologues (Podiatrist) are more pedicurists than Podiatrists. I also do Aesthetic podiatry for fungal nails which is a bespoke nail that is cut and grows just like a normal nail and replaces the discoloured and wet fungal nail. At the moment I’m only doing ex pats if I’m asked.

1 Like

How can you see their feet through their socks?

2 Likes