Free invoicing software for your business

This is a great bit of software and it’s free to use (there are limitations on the free package but it is well worth a look).

You can edit all the templates to suit your Auto Entrepreneur business.

I use http://www.myae.fr/
free as long as you don’t mind it saying ‘Edité sur myae.fr’ in small letters at the bottom, and specially designed for micro entreprises eg it automatically puts all the “mentions légales obligatoires” on your invoices, it shows your chiffre d’affaires and how near the ceiling you are, it reminds you when it’s time to submit your URSSAF declaration, it generates relances and mises en demeures for late payers, etc. Admin got so much simpler since I discovered it :grinning:

2 Likes

That sounds even better!

Oooh. Trying that. Thank you, Anna. My old software now keeps booting me out unless I do a forced ‘upgrade’ ie pay after years of using it. Plus they’ve locked access to years worth of invoices unless I pay up. I refuse out of principle. I’m like that.

1 Like

@cat have a gander

Thank you for this recommendation - it looks really good. I have one question, having just registered for the free version. Although it asks for my trading name, Rod Webb Creative Training, it only shows my name on the invoice (Rod Webb). Is there something I can do to include the trading name do you know?

Other than that, it looks blooming brilliant!

@Rod_Webb the person you have addressed your question to, like Elvis, has left the building :wink:
Their last post was March 2018…

2 Likes

Ah. Good spot. :joy:

3 Likes