French building materials

I want to sand/cement render a small external block wall. Can anyone tell me what the following materials are called here in France?

  • Fine sand

  • PVA bonding agent [or french equivalent]



Agent de liaison pour b├ęton (is your PVA) and sable fin, both can be bought by the sack at you local DIY place.