I’ve been trying to find out who and how to contact for info on my particular rights to a French pension having lived and worked here for 7+ years. I’m leavinng France in less than two weeks. My French boyfriend has no idea who exactly to ask on my behalf as he feels there may be several agencies involved. I have been a salaried employee all that time plus a little AE this year. Boyfriend has tried to phone but no-one answers the phone. We don’t know of a website that would aswer all my needs. I need to know:
- Exactly what date I can apply for it (I think when I’m 67)
- How much will I get? (I think my cotisations are probably tp few for anythig other than ASPA)
- My research suggests you can only get ASPA if you are resident in France (I probably won’t be)
- What docs are required to apply for it?
- I need a document showing all this for the NZ government for when time comes for me to have NZ retirement as NZ will take anything I am owed in France in order to give the smallest possible retirement in NZ. It’s a different, universal system.
Can someone please give me phone numbers, addresses, emails etc to get me started as I feel my case is complicated and it will be nigh on impossible to do all this from NZ. Info is urgent. deally I’d like an appointment with the right authority before I leave. I’d REALLY appreciate a hand up as my French boyfriend hasn’t a clue and he’s retired but had a special fund thingee as a dentist.