From France to Chile: 2024 Ultimate Adventure

Do any of you have personal experiences or tips for traveling from France to Chile? I’d love to hear your thoughts! :world_map::star2:

I made this trip about 3 years ago. Nantes to Santiago via Madrid. Then a cruise down Chilean fjords to Cape Horn. Fantastic scenery, nice people and a wonderful country

1 Like

@rabbit, that sounds amazing! I’ve always wanted to visit Chile. My grandfather used to work there when he was still alive, but unfortunately, I never got the chance to hear his stories about his experiences in Chile. I’ve only seen his pictures with the beautiful scenery. Do you have any tips or must-see spots for someone planning a similar trip?

xfbxdgxdfghfhdfghfgh

I was just going to say that. :smiley:

2 Likes

It was a post I meant to put elsewhere but, distracted by the cat’s pestering…

Did the cat type it?

1 Like

His typing is usually more coherent :joy_cat:

1 Like

@Circl3mania I have been to Chile for a couple of weeks for my business related work. It was a wonderful experience. I visited Santiago, Valparaiso, and San Pedro de Atacama. I enjoyed the urban vibe of Santiago. Where do you plan to visit? I’d love to hear more about your trip.

I’ve actually been thinking about visiting Santiago and Puerto Varas hopefully this year. Any tips or recommendations for places to visit or things to do there? Thanks!

I particularly enjoyed the visit of Inca Lagoon in Andes Mountain Range, Maipo Valley Wine Tour and a cruise trip to San Antonio port. Are you going solo?