Garage space for a VW camper

Looking for long term storage for a VW camper (probably for a couple of years)
Our plans to move to France were scuppered first by Brexit, then Covid, and now our daughter is about to start college here in Canada!
I have a VW camper van which is currently at my parents’ place in Vienne 86, however they are selling up hence I had to find a new home for it. Any permanent residents with room in a dry barn they would rent out some space in please? Ideally northern France so it’s not too far to drive from the airport. I’d be happy for the guardian to use the van too, to keep it aired out and running if they want. :slightly_smiling_face:

You could well be better off selling it especially if you’re quick (given the season).

1 Like

Hi Karen, that crossed my mind. I’ve not got over there for 5 years now, so I expect it needs some work… Planning to come in september to sort things out

Businesses which sell camper vans often also garage them for absent owners. Passion Camping Car in Bergerac seems to but it is a bit too far south for you perhaps.

1 Like

Look on Le Bon Coin in your area for hivernages always lots when I’ve been looking for caravans.

1 Like