GBP v EURO at 16 month high €1.21 for your pound!

If you transfer currency from you home country to France, you should consider using a broker. They offer better rates than you will generally get from your own bank and in my experience provide a more user friendly and faster service.

The GBP EURO rate is currently on a 16 month high, if you want to make lump sum or regular transfers I can highly recommend our Currency partner TorFX.

If you would like to keep up to date with the Euro you can subscribe to their free updates on GBP/EUR and EUR/USD by clicking here

Survive France members who use TorFX for their foreign currency exchange transfers can earn free Marks and Spencers vouchers too!

More details here

Thanks

James

keep on going up I say - currently hubby earning in sterling so enjoying a marginal uplift vs our euro income at the moment....come on sterling keep going up :)

Euros to Sterling is worse yes Katrina

Ah but if I send money home regularly, I guess this is not good news for me?

Whey hey ! the rate certainly helps the balance for our pension transfer!!

I've used them and they're pretty good but you need to change quite a lot of money to get good rates. Service is top shelf and you can set trading limits/goals with them, which helps.

Thanks Gillian :)

Thanks for the up to date info James! Great service you provide both for information and socially - keep up the good work!