Getting a Carte Vitale

Hi Teresa

You should ask @fabien to arrange this for you. He will be able to get you a good deal that meets your particular requirements.

Enjoy your bike!

3 Likes

Also take a look at Kovers - really happy with them.

1 Like

So in June I was so excited to get my attestation so quickly.
We submitted our médecin traitant form in August as struggled to get a doctor.
6 months later and still no carte vitale and our provisional attestation runs out in 4 months.
We’ve been to cpam in Periguex in October who said wait.
We’ve not been asked for photographs yet although we had a letter in December stating our choice of mĂ©decin and a summary of our dental claim.
Beginning to worry now.
Will our provisional attestation be renewed if no further on?
What should we do?
Any advice gratefully recd.

Does anyone know roughly how long it takes for the Carte Vitale to arrive once forms are submitted - obviously in a normal world state (pre-Covid19)?

The forms to apply to CPAM/another caisse or the form with the photo to actually get the CV once you have your attestation? I think it was around 6 weeks from submitting form to getting attestation (which is the important bit and you can do most things with just the piece of paper), and then another month from sending in photo to getting actual card.

including going out during the lock down :wink: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

And wiping your bum when you’ve run out of toilet roll

1 Like

but not before you’re used the reverse side first as shopping list eh? :shopping_cart: :

Do you know what the current amount required for sufficient income is? Many thanks.

These are the guideline minimum incomes for “inactives” at September 2019

RSA for under 65 (single) - 559,74€ per month
RSA for under 65 (couple) - 839,62€ per month

See Government website on RSA for income with extra dependents

ASPA age 65 and older (single) - 868,20€ per month
ASPA age 65 or older (couple) - 1347,88€ per month