Gite near Cassis

We stopped in Cassis on our way to Italy a few months ago and loved the place.

Do you know anybody with a gite for 2 adults and 2 children that's available over the Christmas period?

It would be nice to have a view on the Med but will consider any nice property in or around Cassis.

We need to have internet access to be able to work online.

Our budget is around 500 a week.

Thanks

Evelyne

Thanks Catharine ; It's a good idea to phone the CAF before booking as they might have a budget problem in Gironde as well. We used them for a Christmas holidays 2 years ago without problems but things might be different now.

Thanks

Hi Evelyne

Be careful with the CAF vouchers - at the start of this year we were told we had a similar amount. Come April /May when I went to book something for the summer, they told me that the budget had been used up as everyone had already cashed in their vouchers and the CAF des Landes had no more money. I was really irate - had no idea it worked like that. :(

xx

Thanks. Not the chosen area but we keep in mind as it's close to Spain and its lovely coast.

We have CAF holiday vouchers for up to 510€ but can add to it if necessary. Obviously, forms have to be filled in and the gite has to be officially registered.

Hi Evelyne

Not surprised you fell in love with Cassis. It really is a special place, with some stunning views and walks through the Calanques. Bit nippy for snorkelling at Christmas though.

Anyway, don't know anyone down there with a gîte afraid, but check out our site just in case you fancy chatting with some of our owners about other places. I know we have somewhere in Argelès, near Perpignan, with sea & mountain views (nowhere near Cassis I know) but bizarrely has a similar vibe, so if you fancy somewhere different. And wifi & great for kids ( stayed down there with my 3 last year).

May help, may not, but good luck :)

http://www.holidayletexchange.com/holiday/let/31