Gîte Season

Well we have visitors looking over the property already :grinning:

8 Likes

Lovely… and the swallows arrived yesterday… (no photos)… so Spring is definitely not far away… :relaxed:

2 Likes

Ok, will take it for several weeks !
tits5
tits6
tits3tits4tits7

6 Likes

did you feathered guests complain about the lack of re-varnishing on their bedroom?

3 Likes

Really lovely many thanks Bill

1 Like

On the contrary, they said the ‘shabby chic’ was charming Phillip :grin:

7 Likes

Excellent answer Bill

1 Like

It’s Madame who is the ‘Twitcher :heart:’ Carol :wink:

oups i can’t be as “english” as i thought cos i don’t know what Twitcher means.:thinking:

I think it’s a ‘fanatic birdwatcher’, though, B’ is not a fanatic anything, but keen on photography since She had a decent camera for Her birthday :slightly_smiling_face:

We hang up pots of our dog’s hair so they can insulate their nests with something soft and warm…

P1060261"

6 Likes

OK Bill i didn’t know the word Twitch but now i do. Many thanks to you and your wife.

1 Like

Wow, swallows already Stella, I think the high wind and driving rain here is a deterrent at the moment ! :roll_eyes:

Mind you… they’ve not arrived at the school yet… I’m keeping an eye out for them… and so are the kids… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Beautiful photos Bill.

1 Like

Good idea Jane, we have heaps/mountains of that :grin:

Great idea and lovely photo Jane :slight_smile:

How beautiful, it’s lovely when nature returns.
Yes spring is definitely on the way .

These particular swallows nest in the barn… and know that a warm, dry welcome awaits them… :hugs:

The same friend with the barn-swallows… has also seen the return of a pair of Barn Owls who nested in a hole in the barn wall for the first time last year. They successfully reared 2 youngsters… We are keeping fingers crossed for this year… :relaxed:

Our nest box es are already being investigated.