Gloomy Day

Too disabled to play in the rain, danger of pneumonia, as previously discussed, anyway, both the gloomy day and the bad weather are gone and this thread is meandering after offering a lot of good advice. Thanks though.

just offering advice (as requested ) the answer seems simple surely - buy a new or refurbished laptop online; that seems the core of your problem;
last time i looked there were shops even where these can be got for about a hundred euros, you seem to be successful with your writing so this shouldn’t be too big a hurdle (q;)
my brother told me of a compny in blackpool called milennium which he rcommends;
good luck

Thanks.
The advice asked a few days ago wasn’t regarding writing but getting through the day, but wow, this thread has offered all advice from writing to living in France! I love this forum, so diverse. I have been surprised by how much attention this thread has attracted.
I have been offered a laptop but I am so short of money because of the crisis and working out how to get it sent cheaply.

1 Like

Is that coming from the UK? My Hermes do international postage which is pretty cheap, others also, Look at parcelmonkey.co.uk to find out the cheapest rates (you’ll need to have approx weight)

Thanks, its France and I looked on parcel monkey France.

Cheapest will probably be Mondial Relai then if you can get to a collection point?

Don’t worry, its sorted, thanks

2 Likes

Ooohhh brilliant idea. Would I be better knitting my clogs with strawberry or natural yoghurt? So far I’ve only knitted the cat with yoghurt.

2 Likes