Goshen home orphange nigeria

Hello, Are there any any mums out there who have baby clothes and toys that are not need anymore for an ophanage in Nigeria GOSHEN HOME website [http://goshenhome.org the children are desperate for clothes, toys, food and old laptops. Anything that is educational for these children. We have amny offers of help from FB who are setting up collection points. ‘Aquitaine chit chat’ Please let me know which department you are situated,when contacting me, please ask any friends and family who have children too. Please click on Partners us if you wish to donate. This orphanage is desperate for help Please use messager to contact me if you can help. Thank you so much

1 Like

Is it a difficult process to adopt a child from the orphanage?

Hello Maghann, Thank you for your e-mail and contact, on the website…www.goshenhome.org there is a page for donations, or if you have any chldrens clothes, books, old laptops, toys etc., from the age of babies to around 15 years of age, I know the chlldren would appreciate anything that is given to them,However you could also contact the home and ask information on helping a child. Weh ave had a good reponse on FB Thank you so much, Best wishes, Laraine.

1 Like

Do you mean legally adopt or take financial responsibility for? Either way that is admirable.

Hi Teresa, Not financiallt, I am collecting for the orphanage all the items of clothing, books, old laptops, toys anything that is educational for the children. I think about later part of November, will be aranging to have the items transported.
Thank you for your interest. Laraine

I would like to thank all he people who have kindly donated clothes, toys books puzzlesand gift boxes to the Goshen Home for orphans out in Lagos Nigeria, I have been overwhelmed with the support that I have received, 30th November will be the last day of collection as we are trying to get all these items shipped over to Lagos, so that the Children will receive them for Christmas.
Is there any person in Survive France who knows or have contact with any Companies that could transport around 6/9 bozes full of all the items above mentioned to Lagos, Nigeria, and if so, could they please contact me, I have already contacted Fedex, DHL and TNT and they are very very expensive, Sizes of the boxes are 50cm x 50cm x 70cm …weight 35kg. SO PLEASE if anyone has any suggestions please let me know. Thanks you so much all the people who have donated. LARAINE